What is YMusic???
It’s an android application used to listen to music from YouTube videos when your phone screen is turned off. In addition to that, you can download the videos from this application.
Though we have several music apps like Spotify, Google Play Music, Deezer, Apple Music, and SoundCloud, when accessing a gigantic collection of songs it requires us to sign up and pay premium charges to reach out to the songs. Remember that I’m presenting you with one fantastic app, the so-called yMusic application.
Let’s now see some important features of yMusic.
As we can see, music apps comes with full of annoying ads and not able to enjoy its services fully. But this yMusic is ad-free and you can see no ads when using the application.
Less Data App
When you have a poor network connection, no need to worry about playing YouTube Music. This app consumes less data and we can able to play the songs seamlessly.
Download All Formats
You can download all the types of audio formats such as .mp3, .wma, .aac. Along with that, yMusic detects the artist and album name of the video song. With this, you can search your music collection in a more convenient way.
- Simple Interface
Using this application is very simple and the options are easy to use. It designed with a simple architect and customizable colours.
- Browse different categories
If you sign up the app through google, it searches most played songs, most played videos and plays accordingly. It allows you to create playlists and favourite categories.
How to Download YMusic APK and Install it
- Downloading the application is as simple as such.
- Click here to get the app.
- Wait for a while until the download complete.
- Go to the downloads folder and tap on it to install.
- It’s done, the application has successfully installed.
How to Use the App
- Open the yMusic app.
- Next, go to YouTube and select the song to play in the background.
- After that, tap on Share button and scroll down to find Play icon.
- In that, you can see the options namely Play, Play Single, Queue next, and Queue Last. Select the songs accordingly.
- That’s it, you can see YouTube song is playing in the background
What does yMusic app do?
It plays the YouTube video songs in the form of audio in the background.
- Does it available for free?
Yes, you can get this app for free of cost. No need to pay a single penny to access its services.
How can I download the app?
Click here to download the app and follow the above instructions to install the app on your device.
Can I create a playlist other than the recommended one?
Yes, you can create your own playlists in your interest. For this, you just have to Sign in with YouTube account.
How to download the songs by using yMusic?
Select the song to download, next click on the Share button. You can see different types of download options(M4A Download, MP3 Download, Other Download) available. Choose one and tap on Download.